 Announcements / 3926 (-20)
  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute a Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year's event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the regular Mindstorms displays and events. As (...) (15 years ago, 12-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Fana'Briques 2009, 27th and 28th June

It's time for the 4th edition! Fana'briques, that's LEGO in all its forms, meeting fans like you, sharing experiences, shopping parts and sets, enjoying your time, snacking and more! This event takes place in Rosheim, Alsace, East of France, the (...) (15 years ago, 11-Mar-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, FTX)

  Michiana-LUG Super Weekend / Meeting + Show March 14-15, 2009

To all, We have a very special weekend planned, with a big meeting at Chad's house on Saturday March 14, and our annual display at the SJVRR Swap Meet coming up on Sunday, March 15! At the meeting, we'll be discussing future shows for the club, as (...) (15 years ago, 11-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce)

  Brickworld and Westin Strengthen Ties

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is very excited to be strengthening our ties to the Westin North Shore Hotel. The staff of the Westin has been invaluable to making Brickworld the success that it is by providing a (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Detailed Additional Information on Emerald Night With Photos

The below information was forwarded from the LEGO Train Club Sites. The orginal text was translated using Google: (URL) Thanks for a heads up on that review Dan! -Matthew On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Danny <316danny@gmail. com> wrote: The set has (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.announce)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Result

Hi folks, only five people have accept their nomination for the election of the 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee[1] in response to this message: (URL) election itself has therefore become obsolete. Congratulations to the new 2009/2010 members (...) (15 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org's February 2009 Part of the Month Winner

Congratulations to the winner of the February 2009 Part Of The Month (POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Technic Excavator Bucket 14 x 8 with 7 Teeth by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM - Most Desired Part, Technic Excavator Bucket 14 x 8 (...) (15 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  PRESS RELEASE - After 30 years…it's time to return.

March 2009 sees the 30th anniversary of the original Classic Space sets from LEGO. Now, three decades on, it’s time for a celebration of spacey goodness at (URL) www.neoclassicspace.com>. (URL) Neo-Classic Space is a reimagining of the LEGO Classic (...) (15 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is sad to report the passing of Esther Walner. Esther served as Brickworld's newbie and FFOL coordinator. We send our deepest condolences to Esther's family. Esther's smile and enthusiasm (...) (15 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing in 1 week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) for the 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 28 February 2009 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, (...) (15 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  10194 Emerald Night Announcement

As per my Ambassadorial duties (and because I'm really excited about this set): ---...--- February 18, 2009 – In acknowledgement of the many fan blogs and posts in the last week we are writing to confirm that The LEGO Company will be launching the (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !!

  LEGO(R) Universe Won't Arrive This Year

LEGO(R) Universe Won't Arrive This Year (2009) By Brian Crecente- Feb. 17, 2009 Online multiplayer game LEGO(R) Universe won't be coming out this year as planned, the LEGO Group told Kotaku this morning. "Within the company we have made a strategic (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  New Tool GapFinder

I just have finished a new tool called GapFinder. ((URL) is designed to find gaps between triangle and/or quad. The results might be useful to correct a file. But please use the results with care, as human eyes are not exact like this tool ;-). Also (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  New version of DATHeader out now

(...) Ok. DATHeader Version 1.2.2 is now available. I moved the location for DATHeader and give it a full webpage. You can now find that webpage at (URL) fun. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  RAILBRICKS 5

(URL) The latest issue of RAILBRICKS is out! RAILBRICKS 5 The Steam Issue This Steam Issue focuses on all things Steam with tips & tricks on building steam trains as well as ideas on incorporating Power Functions into you creations. There are also (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  New Version of DATHeader will come soon.

New in Version 1.2.x At loading of a part DATHeader counts now the colors and listed the result on the right side, so you can see which colors are used in your file. If you know it should have only color 16 and 24 you can mark the file as Uncolored (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  *** LDView Version 4.0.1 Released ***

LDView 4.0.1 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here: (URL) This fix is a bug-fix release that fixes a couple minor bugs and one not-so-minor bug. See the full change history (URL) here> for full details. Please note that (...) (15 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Update iPaB on BrickBuildr

(URL) Now anyone can update the iPaB database with a few simple clicks! From the "(URL) View iPaB Walls>" page, select a store, then select a container or bubble. From there you'll be able to select a part to go into that container (don't forget to (...) (15 years ago, 6-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  New tutorial: How to scale down a Formula 1 race by Luca Rusconi

Hi folks, I've just added a new tutorial written by Luca Rusconi to the site: (URL) teaches you how to scale down a Formula 1 race car using official information about the chassis dimensions, the shape and geometry of the suspensions, the engine (...) (15 years ago, 6-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Life-size pulse gun & wrist rocket launcher

These creations are my first entries in my miscellaneous folder. (URL) (15 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact