 Announcements / 3916 (-5)
  10194 Emerald Night Announcement

As per my Ambassadorial duties (and because I'm really excited about this set): ---...--- February 18, 2009 – In acknowledgement of the many fan blogs and posts in the last week we are writing to confirm that The LEGO Company will be launching the (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !!

  LEGO(R) Universe Won't Arrive This Year

LEGO(R) Universe Won't Arrive This Year (2009) By Brian Crecente- Feb. 17, 2009 Online multiplayer game LEGO(R) Universe won't be coming out this year as planned, the LEGO Group told Kotaku this morning. "Within the company we have made a strategic (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  New Tool GapFinder

I just have finished a new tool called GapFinder. ((URL) is designed to find gaps between triangle and/or quad. The results might be useful to correct a file. But please use the results with care, as human eyes are not exact like this tool ;-). Also (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  New version of DATHeader out now

(...) Ok. DATHeader Version 1.2.2 is now available. I moved the location for DATHeader and give it a full webpage. You can now find that webpage at (URL) fun. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  RAILBRICKS 5

(URL) The latest issue of RAILBRICKS is out! RAILBRICKS 5 The Steam Issue This Steam Issue focuses on all things Steam with tips & tricks on building steam trains as well as ideas on incorporating Power Functions into you creations. There are also (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact