 Announcements / 3876
3875  |  3877
Subject:
Creator Adventcalender 2004 - Xmas Blog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:22:06 GMT

Hi all,

On December 1 I started a (Dutch) blog for the Creator Adventcalender from 2004.
It features full building instructions for the daily model, its alternative
model and downloadable LDR and PDF files.

As of today, December 8 there is an English version available.
Read it here:
http://members.tele2.nl/jmolen/advent/advent-en.html
Updated every day!

Enjoy and for all: happy holidays!