 Announcements / 3862
    5th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Christmas Show —Russell Clark
   Museum of American Heritage 351 Homer Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301 Schedule: Show Hours: Friday-Sunday 11am-4pm Monday-Thursday closed Admission: Donation We are pleased to announce that our 5th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Christmas show will be on (...) (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)