 Announcements / 3846 (-10)
  New iPaB Wall View on BrickBuildr

I was so excited when I first released (URL) iPaB>. When I told my LUG-mates about it, their only criticism (in jest) was "you should make a wall view where you can see everything on one page." Grrr... I thought. So for those of you who don't like (...) (16 years ago, 25-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Draft at BrickCon 2008

(...) Yes, indeed. The set for the BrickCon 2008 draft is set 7626, Jungle Cutter (2 URLs) draft is scheduled for 1:30pm Sunday. Short version: no double or split drafting, no more than 21 people in any draft group. Long version: The draft is a (...) (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

Hi folks, I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the Factory palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and the PAB selection has been updated accordingly. Perhaps most notably the minifig parts (...) (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct)

  LDraw.org's August 2008 Model and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the August 2008 Model/Part Of The Month (MOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Prinoth Leitwolf with Power Functions by Han Crielaard> (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Spybotic Brick with Trans Red Cover (Shortcut) by (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LDraw.org's position on the copyright of rendered images

The LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) has been questioned about LDraw.org's policy (as expressed by the Contributor Agreement (URL) other documentation, or tradition) on third parties capitalising on the considerable volunteer time, effort, and (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

  Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

BrickCon 2008 will once again feature the popular Dirty Brickster. If you want to participate, you have to think ahead to bring and wrap something[1]. If you've done it before: worth $10+ to an AFOL. No junk. Please wrap ahead of time. If you've (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Improving the adult image of LEGO

The other day I got another "You still play with LEGO?". I replied with: "No, I design and build models made from LEGO." That didn't seem to help much. I'd like to start a list of ideas and suggestions on how we might improve how other adults view (...) (16 years ago, 14-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  New Feature at BrickBuildr

Just wanted to make a quick announcement about a new feature on (URL) BrickBuildr>, now you can view uploads (URL) by date>! This is a screenshot of July 2008's uploads: (URL) When you click on a day, you'll see all the photos uploaded on that given (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available

The 2008-01 LDraw parts library update has been now been released. This release is complete re-issue of the official library, up to and including the last (2005-01) parts update, with the primary purpose of aligning the library with the Contributor (...) (16 years ago, 10-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !!

  Tenacious Class Guided Missile Boats.

The Tenacious Class Guided Missile Boat complements the earlier Courageous Class in that it provides long-range fire in comparison to its short-range torpedo boat counterpart. Full details: (URL) Page 1.> (URL) Page 2.> (URL) Page 3.> (URL) Here we (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact