 Announcements / 3841 (-5)
  Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

BrickCon 2008 will once again feature the popular Dirty Brickster. If you want to participate, you have to think ahead to bring and wrap something[1]. If you've done it before: worth $10+ to an AFOL. No junk. Please wrap ahead of time. If you've (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Improving the adult image of LEGO

The other day I got another "You still play with LEGO?". I replied with: "No, I design and build models made from LEGO." That didn't seem to help much. I'd like to start a list of ideas and suggestions on how we might improve how other adults view (...) (16 years ago, 14-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  New Feature at BrickBuildr

Just wanted to make a quick announcement about a new feature on (URL) BrickBuildr>, now you can view uploads (URL) by date>! This is a screenshot of July 2008's uploads: (URL) When you click on a day, you'll see all the photos uploaded on that given (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available

The 2008-01 LDraw parts library update has been now been released. This release is complete re-issue of the official library, up to and including the last (2005-01) parts update, with the primary purpose of aligning the library with the Contributor (...) (16 years ago, 10-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !!

  Tenacious Class Guided Missile Boats.

The Tenacious Class Guided Missile Boat complements the earlier Courageous Class in that it provides long-range fire in comparison to its short-range torpedo boat counterpart. Full details: (URL) Page 1.> (URL) Page 2.> (URL) Page 3.> (URL) Here we (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact