 Announcements / 3826 (-10)
  LEGO® Collectors Guide Premium Edition Registry

In August 2008 LEGO® released 3,333 copies of the Collectors Guide as a hard cover, special numbered limited edition, with limited gimmicks. In an effort to track the release numbers this registry has been created. If you own one of the limited (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce)

  Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

I am very proud to announce that Bricks for Brains (<www.BricksForBrains.org>) has just received word from the IRS that our application for tax-exempt status has been approved. This will open doors for us in areas such as facility usage, grants, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.edu, FTX) !

  Herding Sheep Over a Minefield...

Yeah, I'm kind of in an odd mood - this is the second creation, a vignette this time, in what I've decided to call my "Animals At War" series - a pathetic attempt to give credibility to a sick subject. So here we see some sheep being herded across a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Voting for "Model Of The Month" is now open

Hi folks, we've a new round of models and parts in our MOTM contest. Have a look at: (URL) cast your vote! Willy Tschager LDraw Administration Team (16 years ago, 1-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  One Week Left for Discounted BrickCon Registration

Remember to preregister for BrickCon 2008 this week to secure the discounted price. On Tuesday, August 5, registration fees rise from $40 to $50 (through September 8). To get in on the adventure: (URL) is an annual Lego enthusiast convention and (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community) !

  NMRA 2008 report

As no one else has posted as of yet, here's a brief report on the NMRA's 2008 National Train Show held earlier this month: Location: Hall D, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California Dates: Exhibition July 18-20, 2008 Space allocation: 65 x 70 (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !

  Bricksmith 2.0: Mousing Around

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.0> adds the following features: Use the mouse to drag parts within the model, and into the model from the Part Browser Global color list is read from ldconfig.ldr Anti-aliased drawing (much prettier) Lines are drawn with a (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX) !

  SCLTC photos from NMRA 2008

(URL) from the Southern California LEGO Train Club's contribution to the 8-club ILTCO layout at the 2008 NMRA National Train Show in Anaheim, California on July 18-20, 2008 are now posted on the club's (URL) website>. (9 URLs) -Ted Michon SCLTC (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Annoucing My New Website

(URL) Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know about my new website and my new book. There have been hundreds of people over the years that have asked me how they could learn to build like the Master Model Builders and my answer is my new (...) (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM/POTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 4 for the POTM and none for the SOTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact