 Announcements / 3805
    New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector —Philippe Hurbain
   (URL) This new utility allows to cut a LDraw file along the intersection with another. All triangles, quads, lines and conditional lines in cut file are split where they meet triangles or quads of the cutter file. Program, documentation, source code (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Philo, Congratulations on another LDraw mathematic gem! More than once I've wanted such a facility! Kevin (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector —Michael Heidemann
   (...) If Michael Lachmann would put this and the other tools from Philo into MLCad we would have a very very good tool for parts developing. I hope Michael reads this lines ;-) cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I wonder if they would be easy to integrate: most of them requires two sets of input, that would translate in two different selection modes. I don't know how it could be implemented in a user friendly way. I would have also several other (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector —Niels Karsdorp
     (...) Isn't the color toolbar adjustable? Although limited to only 16 entries, but each of these entries can be chosen manually (by right clicking on the entrie in the toolbar). Niels (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

         Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) ah - I missed that possibility. Thanks, Niels! Philo (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I thought more about that. Maybe the most effective way would be to keep these tools outside MLCad, but bring support with two new MLCad possibilities: - Save a selection - Insert a file. This way, you could visually select elements to process (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)