 Announcements / 3801 (-5)
  Courageous Class Patrol Ship.

The Courageous Class Patrol Vessel is a high-speed attack craft designed to engage and destroy or cripple enemy capital ships and defend the shores of Tabletown. It's secondary roles include coastguard duties, anti-piracy, and tracking down drug (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone

(URL) A HUGE thank you to everyone that participated in Brickworld 2008. Once again, the event was a great success because of your efforts, your donations and your artistic & engineering talents. We never thought we could top the feel of Brickworld (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

  LDraw Facebook and Flickr groups

Whoops. I forgot to post these to .announce. I've created Facebook and Flickr groups for LDraw. Facebook group: (URL) group: (URL) posts: (URL) about that, Tim (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce) !

  LEGO Attendees and Sponsored Events at Brickworld

(URL) Once again this year, The LEGO Group will play a wonderful part in the Brickworld event. This year, we expect 15 LEGO attendees at the event. I have listed their role at LEGO as I understand it wherever possible (I am sorry I don't know (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

  RAILBRICKS Issue 3

(URL) RAILBRICKS Issue 3 has been released. The Tips & Tricks Issue 64 pages (URL) Articles include: •PF Trains + 9v Train Tricks •Creating Wooden Trestle Bridges •RCX (PBricks) and 9v Train Integration •Interview with Swoofty •and much more..... (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact