 Announcements / 3788
    Hispabrick Magazine Issue 1 now Avaliable —Lluis Gibert
   Dear all: It's a great day for the Spanish Community. We have the pleasure to launch the first issue of the Hispabrick Magazine. This magazine is destined mainly to the Spanish speaking community, but everyone can enjoy it. We are now preparing the (...) (16 years ago, 31-May-08, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Hispabrick Magazine Issue 1 now Avaliable —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) -snip- (...) VERY COOL, Lluis! Felicidades on an excellent magazine, professionally done with some great articles! (love the alien model!) ..joseph g (16 years ago, 2-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hispabrick Magazine Issue 1 now Avaliable —Julian Guerrero Molina-Prados
   (...) Now, the Print On Demand is ready: (URL) this link, you can download it for free in high quality pdf, or buying it in a beautiful printed shape. Hispalug don't earn any money from pdf or printed, just like Railbricks and Lulu: free pdf, or (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.general)