 Announcements / 3784
  Last day - Nominations Due end of Day May 24th

There's been a bit of confusion with the way we worded the due date and I want to clarify for everyone that the nominations are due by the end of the day saturday GMT. So 11:59:59 on the 24th GMT. I hope that clears things up. Steve (16 years ago, 23-May-08, to lugnet.announce)