 Announcements / 3783
3782  |  3784
Subject:
Brickworld Class Registration Coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 02:13:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Brickworld 2008 will feature four 3 hour classes on Thursday, June 19th.

The classes are: Studs Out Mosaics with PicktoBrick, Art & Architecture, Introduction to Mindstorms, and Introduction to Brick Filming

Details about each class can be found on the Brickworld Event Schedule.

Sign up will be on a first come first served basis until each class is full. Stay tuned. Sign up details via the web site are being finalized and sign up will open in the next day or 2. We will post a follow up announcement when sign up opens.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 19-22, 2008 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here