 Announcements / 3771 (-10)
  LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

In reference to this post (URL) the LDraw.org Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate/self- nominate individuals as candidates for the LDraw LEGO Ambassador. Please read the official announcement at (URL) post (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Indiana Jones Building Contest

(URL) Klocki> blog, recently moved to it's own domain at (URL) www.e-klocki.com> is hosting the (URL) Indiana Jones Building Contest>. Amazing prizes, interesting building challenges, lot of fun. Don't miss this! (URL) Hippotam PS. If you prefer, (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Release of Color Manager

I am proud to introduce Color Manager for MLCAD and Ldraw. (URL) The main feature of Color Manager is to filter your parts list to only those pieces that are available (from Bricklink) in the color that you choose. This allows the user to build (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX) !!

  LDraw.org's April 2008 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the April 2008 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Technic Bionicle Claw with Axle by Philippe Hurbain (Philo) and LEGO Universe Team> (URL) POTM – Most Desired Part, (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BayLUG at Maker Faire 2008

For the third year, the (URL) Bay Area LEGO Users Group> (BayLUG) is taking part in (URL) Maker Faire>. (URL) We have a 25-foot square train layout and several additional tables, including a large Technic crane and excavator. The show is open until (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.build, FTX)

  SCLTC at Fullerton Railroad Days 2008

(URL) SCLTC> makes its sixth consecutive appearance at the tenth annual (URL) Fullerton Railroad Days> celebration this weekend. SCLTC will bring a full club layout featuring town and city scapes linked by operating LEGO trains. (URL). Location FRRD (...) (16 years ago, 2-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

Hello LEGO Enthusiasts, You may have noticed already that the selection process for the LEGO Ambassador Program will be slightly different this year. In the past we’ve selected LEGO Ambassadors based on individual applications, which meant that the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  ILTCO @ NMRA National Train Show - Anaheim, CA - July 18-20

Hi All, Well planning for NMRA National Train Show July 18-20 in Ahaheim, CA, has been a bit slow but we are getting the show info together. The west coast is a bit more sparsely populated so the number of clubs reflect that. Really great news is (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

  Brickworld Keynote Speaker

(URL) Brickworld is pleased to announce that Mr. Tormod Askildsen, Head of LEGO Community Development. We are very excited to have Tormod as our keynote speaker. The goals of the community development team and the goals of Brickworld are very much (...) (16 years ago, 24-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Yet another LEGO blog, MinilandBricks

Hey all, I'm adding to my own personal blogroll with (URL), a blog focused on MOCs at the Miniland scale. BTW, I'm looking for a co-blogger, so if you're into this scale, let me know. Bruce (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact