 Announcements / 3762
  Yet another LEGO blog, MinilandBricks

Hey all, I'm adding to my own personal blogroll with (URL), a blog focused on MOCs at the Miniland scale. BTW, I'm looking for a co-blogger, so if you're into this scale, let me know. Bruce (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Yet another LEGO blog, MinilandBricks

(...) I think this is cool news. Thanks Bruce. Hopefully this will motivate me to post about my miniland scaled project and I look forward to reading your posts. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)