 Announcements / 3759
  Tick Tock.... The Flying Octopus Clock

Hello, I just finished a new Lego clock. It is driven by a 6lbs weight. It has a run time of about 25 hours. It chimes the hour on the hour. All pieces are Lego except the chime, the weight, & the 80lbs test fireline. I'm going to make a mlcad file (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Tick Tock.... The Flying Octopus Clock

(...) knowing how difficult it is to get any sort of accuracy with a LEGO-ized clock, I'm totally impressed with your solution And it looks fantastic! Very nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tick Tock.... The Flying Octopus Clock

I have uploaded a ldraw file of my clock before the chimes. The clock is complete but the parts are not in an instructional order yet. (URL) Chris (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tick Tock.... The Flying Octopus Clock

Hey Chris, Well obviously the octopus is my faviourite part ; ) This is some excellent work. It is always great to see some technical lego solutions to various challenges, and this one stands up very well. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Still ticking... The Flying Octopus Clock

Still ticking... The Flying Octopus Clock Hello, Well It has been on my wall since last march. Besides the times I was away from home for work or vacation I have kept it running. I would guess that it has run for about 6 months worth of accumulated (...) (16 years ago, 22-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)