 Announcements / 3751 (-5)
  Brickworld Returning Attendee Gift

(URL) Brickworld is pleased to announce that 2007 registered attendees that register and attend in 2008 will receive a $10 LEGO gift card as a thank you for continued support of the event. The gift cards will be provided at the event. (to be (...) (16 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  New Mindstorms Events at Brickworld

Cross posting - sorry for the repeat message. (URL) While the complete Mindstorms event list is still being finalized and the rules are being polished, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know about a few new Mindstorms competitions we (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  I, Robot?

Attempting to escape from Detective Spooner, Sonny, unfortunately, chose to hide in the wrong warehouse. (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Kill the Wabbit!

My homage to the Bugs Bunny-Elmer Fudd 1957 cartoon, What's Opera, Doc. (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Unofficial parts pack for LeoCAD

For a very long time, there have been no official release of LDraw parts, so many useful unofficial parts have accumulated on LDraw Parts Tracker. While LDraw Parts Tracker provides a way to download them all((URL) is no simple solution for LeoCAD (...) (16 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.leocad, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact