 Announcements / 3751 (-20)
  Brickworld Returning Attendee Gift

(URL) Brickworld is pleased to announce that 2007 registered attendees that register and attend in 2008 will receive a $10 LEGO gift card as a thank you for continued support of the event. The gift cards will be provided at the event. (to be (...) (16 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  New Mindstorms Events at Brickworld

Cross posting - sorry for the repeat message. (URL) While the complete Mindstorms event list is still being finalized and the rules are being polished, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know about a few new Mindstorms competitions we (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  I, Robot?

Attempting to escape from Detective Spooner, Sonny, unfortunately, chose to hide in the wrong warehouse. (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Kill the Wabbit!

My homage to the Bugs Bunny-Elmer Fudd 1957 cartoon, What's Opera, Doc. (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Unofficial parts pack for LeoCAD

For a very long time, there have been no official release of LDraw parts, so many useful unofficial parts have accumulated on LDraw Parts Tracker. While LDraw Parts Tracker provides a way to download them all((URL) is no simple solution for LeoCAD (...) (16 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.leocad, lugnet.announce)

  Call For BrickFair Volunteers

Hello fellow AFOL's, As you may know, BrickFair is the big event of the year, here in the D.C. area. Though BrickFair is not affiliated with 'BrickFest(TM),' BrickFair is the natural successor of the previous event. Many of the people that have been (...) (16 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Adventures of the S-Team #500

It's almost here! The Adventures of the S-Team ((URL) LEGO fandom's longest-running daily superhero webcomic, is less than three weeks away from reaching the epic #500. And four weeks after that, the beginning of the S-Team's third year. Help (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce) !

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 27th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & train layout. Club member Judy Payne (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

  La Crosse Model Train Show - March 8th & 9th

Just a reminder that the 27th annual La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club's Model Railroad Show is this weekend (March 8th & 9th) at the La Crosse Center in La Crosse, WI. Show hours are 10 am until 6 pm on Saturday and 10 am until 4 pm on Sunday. (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  The Return of Space, part 2

I invite you to listen to the Spamcast “The Return Of Space”, part two of an interview with Mark Sandlin and Chris Giddens, set designers for the yet to be released Lego Factory Space sets. (URL) -Tom (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  The Return Of Space

I invite you to listen to the Spamcast "The Return Of Space", part one of an interview with Mark Sandlin and Chris Giddens, set designers for the yet to be released Lego Factory Space sets. (URL) -Tom (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Call for Participation: Disney-Themed LEGO Display

A little back story first: GFLUG/GFLTC decided last year that a few of us will try to make it to NMRA in Anaheim in 2008 -- the attraction of making side trips to Legoland & Disneyland is just too great to stay away. Being a Disney-geek as well as a (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: SteerCo reconfirmed for new term

Hi folks, since only the LDraw Steering Committee members already in charge are running for the election of the 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee[1] and have accept their nomination in response to this message: (URL) election itself has become (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Voting for March 2008 contests is now open

The voting for the March 2008 contests is now open. Visit the (URL) page> to cast your vote. Willy Tschager LDraw.org Administration Team (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BrickJournal Issue 1, Volume 2 is available for download!

Hi all, The next digital issue of BrickJournal (renumbered to reflect going to print) is available for purchase ($3.95) (URL) Articles include: Event reports from Northwest Brickcon Event report from LEGO World Spotlight on Stephan Sander Spotlight (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Help writing LDraw's history

Hi folks, as you might know LDraw's history: (URL) been updated for a long time. With permission from BrickJournal publisher Joe Meno I'm going to mirror an article published in BrickJournal, Spring 2006, Volume #1, Issue 4, which covers also the (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing in 1 week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) for the 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 29 February 2008 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, (...) (17 years ago, 22-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Report from Toy Fair 2008

Toy Fair this year was so-so. A lot of the companies chose to go with the box set-up which meant a lot of standing around waiting to get to meet with the PR agent to be shown around the showroom. One of the highlights that I thought would be (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce)

  Brick Bash 2008 Reminder

(URL) Great Lakes AFOLs, come on over to Ann Arbor, Michigan, for Brick Bash on Saturday, March 29! Brick Bash is an annual public LEGO-building exhibition where we have a lot of fun showing off our creations. This is a one-day event, so you can (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash, FTX)

  RAILBRICKS #2 is out!

I’m proud to announce the release of issue #2 of RAILBRICKS! It's a little later than we had hoped, so we crammed in 16 more pages! (2 URLs) Download issue #2 at the following links: Single file download: (13.5 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater) (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact