 Announcements / 3745
  Adventures of the S-Team #500

It's almost here! The Adventures of the S-Team ((URL) LEGO fandom's longest-running daily superhero webcomic, is less than three weeks away from reaching the epic #500. And four weeks after that, the beginning of the S-Team's third year. Help (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Adventures of the S-Team #500

Congratulations on reaching the lofty heights of #500, Ian! The S-Team have been a part of my bookmarks for a long time now, and I can't imagine facing the work-week without them. (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.events)