 Announcements / 3731 (-5)
  GPLR to show at GTX show February 16th & 17th

The Greater Portland Lego Railroaders is planning to exhibit at the Great Train Expo this Saturday and Sunday, February 16-17, 2008. We have a number of new members and this will be a first show for many of them, with much of the 26' x 26' layout (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing in 2 weeks

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) for the 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close in 2 weeks, at 11:59 PM GMT on 29 February 2008 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  More Updates at Jain's Guide

Jain's Guide was updated with a string of new features recently, just thought I'd share! FBTB's now has a MOC Report, just like CSF's: (URL) FBTB MOC Gallery> New user profile pages that add more data such as published reports and MOC Report Posts: (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Old Dark Grey Train Track available in Online Pick-a-Brick

It appears that "Old Dark Gray" 9V Train track is available in Pick-a-Brick again! Stock up while it lasts. (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

Hi all Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added: Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator (URL) Read its story and about all the details on my homepage: (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact