 Announcements / 3707
  LDraw NXT parts kit overhaul

After several weeks of patient work, I am finally finished with a major redesign of all NXT parts. All these parts were submitted to (URL) LDraw Parts Tracker> but for your convenience I have updated the (URL) kit> available on my website. Using (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX) !!

  Re: LDraw NXT parts kit overhaul

(...) This is great! Thanks much Philo! Now, if only someone can convince Kevin to make LSYNTH work with the wider cables of NXT. (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: LDraw NXT parts kit overhaul

(...) Thanks, Philo! I really appreciate the hard work you (and others) have put into these parts. Your website makes it easy to add the NXT parts into MLCAD. (...) I'm glad to see that you've also addressed the "stone" colors issue on the website (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)