 Announcements / 3686 (-5)
  Grunts - Episode 3.

The final format change? (URL) S. (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Since I was a kid collecting lego, I've had a fantasy of setting up all my sets (at that time, 70's town) in an integrated display- I mean, how cool would that be?!? I have never had the luxury of room to do that at home, but the NCLUG LEGO-palooza (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Grunts - Episode 2.

I'm still feeling my way with this, but I've taken on board a lot of the comments so far from various sources. Unless this is still too big, this is probably the format I'll adopt: (URL) S. (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Grunts - a LEGO Comic Strip

I dunno how well this will go down, this is an experiment - if it works and if it's funny, there will be more, if not, then it's quite simple - I will destroy the planet. Grunts - Episode 1! (URL) S. (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce) !

  Change in LUGNET news appearance

Hi all, in the next couple of days, you may notice some changes in the appearance of LUGNET news web pages. These changes are basically a testing scenario and will have the following impact: As long as you are visiting LUGNET news web pages (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact