 Announcements / 3685
  Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Since I was a kid collecting lego, I've had a fantasy of setting up all my sets (at that time, 70's town) in an integrated display- I mean, how cool would that be?!? I have never had the luxury of room to do that at home, but the NCLUG LEGO-palooza (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

(...) I love your displays. I hope I can do something like that someday. I'm not so great at designing my own models, but I'm collecting a lot of sets. Thanks for sharing your displays. (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Hello! That's a nice way to present your sets. Usually you just see them displayed in showcases or display-staircases or the like. That way the sets are hardly relating to each other. You however show a real Castle world. I like that. Bye Jojo (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)