 Announcements / 3681
  New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(2 URLs) Coverer> is a new tool for LDraw part authors that creates a sheet of triangle and quads between two sets of lines. Program, source, documentation, examples are available (URL) here> May this tool help you create new parts! Philo (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Re: New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

Philippe Hurbain schrieb: (...) After reading your instruction and documentation page I feel I have to give it a try because it sounds great what this app is doing. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(...) Hi Philo, This looks like a great tool! Good job! Kevin (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)