 Announcements / 3681 (-5)
  New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(2 URLs) Coverer> is a new tool for LDraw part authors that creates a sheet of triangle and quads between two sets of lines. Program, source, documentation, examples are available (URL) here> May this tool help you create new parts! Philo (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Server Outage today

Dear all, the main LUGNET server encountered an outage today, caused by a power supply failure and subsequent system recovery. As I am writing this, everything is back to normal and no data have been lost in the process. I apologize for any (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Breaking News! Enemy troops found within Tabletown Borders!

During a routine patrol on Thursday 06/12/07, Recon' Troopers from the Tabletown Army stumbled across enemy troops from BestLockLand some three miles within the densely forested area in the north west sector of the Tabletown Region. Apparently (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce) !

  First Patrol

Members of the 44th Tabletown Infantry Division embark upon the first patrol of their assigned sector near the BestLockLand Border. (URL) S. (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand

Hoping I'm not posting old news, but LEGO TV went live yesterday on Comcast on Demand. There's an hours worth of content that will be cycling through during this Christmas season. One of the features includes a report from Brickfest PDX and (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact