 Announcements / 3681 (-20)
  New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(2 URLs) Coverer> is a new tool for LDraw part authors that creates a sheet of triangle and quads between two sets of lines. Program, source, documentation, examples are available (URL) here> May this tool help you create new parts! Philo (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Server Outage today

Dear all, the main LUGNET server encountered an outage today, caused by a power supply failure and subsequent system recovery. As I am writing this, everything is back to normal and no data have been lost in the process. I apologize for any (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Breaking News! Enemy troops found within Tabletown Borders!

During a routine patrol on Thursday 06/12/07, Recon' Troopers from the Tabletown Army stumbled across enemy troops from BestLockLand some three miles within the densely forested area in the north west sector of the Tabletown Region. Apparently (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce) !

  First Patrol

Members of the 44th Tabletown Infantry Division embark upon the first patrol of their assigned sector near the BestLockLand Border. (URL) S. (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand

Hoping I'm not posting old news, but LEGO TV went live yesterday on Comcast on Demand. There's an hours worth of content that will be cycling through during this Christmas season. One of the features includes a report from Brickfest PDX and (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  The Tabletown Army is complete!

After two weeks of frantic building, here we are: 1) Troops: (URL) Small Arms: (URL) Vigil Class Amphibious Supply Truck: (URL) Venom Class Battlefield Superiority Helicopter: (URL) list of my MOCs here (the others have been posted already): (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 2-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org's November 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Technic Power Functions XL Motor Complete Shortcut by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM – Most Desired (...) (17 years ago, 1-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BrickBuildr Hits its 90th Member

BrickBuildr is (URL) 90 users> strong, with (URL) 78 LEGO related groups>, consisting of (URL) 26392 photos>, tagged with (URL) 5061 tags>. Any body want to design a logo for the web-site? I can pay in LEGO. :) --Mike. (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Reasonably Clever December Challenge: Holiday Transfomers

Hello all - We just finished up our last contest ((URL) Mars Re-Mission>) at (URL) Reasonably Clever>, but we wanted to squeeze in one more challenge for 2007. To that end, I'd like to announce the (URL) Holiday Transformation Challenge> (URL) Your (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Sentinel Class Recon'/Utility Vehicle (RUV).

OK, so I couldn't help myself - here is the Sentinel Class Recon'/Utility Vehicle (RUV), based loosely on a Jeep, its purpose is to scout enemy territory, act as a patrol vehicle and as a general runaround. (URL) Sentinel is lightly armoured and can (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  Infiltrator Class APC

This is probably the last military ground vehicle I will be pressing into service for the Tabletown Army - well, for a while at least. My brief here was to complete a trio of vehicles so that the Tabletown troops actually had something to ride (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 3 for the SOTM and many for the POTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Aggressor Class Main Battle Tank - more toys for the Tabletown Army!

Following my construction of the Triumph Class LAVs, I decided Tabletown needed something heavier to engage the enemy forces of BestLockLand, and so here we are! This is the Sinister Industries Aggressor Class MBT (Main Battle Tank). Weighing in at (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  Triumph Class Light Assault Vehicle, Newly delivered to the Tabletown Armed Forces

This is my first attempt at an AFV and also my first ever attempt at "mass-producing" a vehicle. This is the Sinister Industries Triumph Class LAV (Light Assault Vehicle), a twin-gun turretless fast-moving ground vehicle. (URL) with two 50-megajoule (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

Hello all! It has been a very long time- I’m very happy to be back!! Here’s my latest- Zoo In a Box- take it with you wherever you may go! (2 URLs) Let me know what you all think! Cheers- Megan (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Serious E-mail issue resolved

@ll, I am very sorry that apparently a serious issue with LUGNET's e-mail service went unnoticed for a couple of days. This resulted in a backlog of some 16,000 messages that went unprocessed plus several thousand e-mails that were not sent out. The (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Adventures of the S-Team contest!

Hi all, Today marks the 400th strip of The Adventures of the S-Team ((URL) and also a reiteration of a contest I announced back in October where you can be a guest author for the S-Team. Follow this link ((URL) the details. Entry deadline is (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org's October 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the October 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb by Matija Puzar> (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Power Functions 9V Battery Box (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  2007/2008 LDraw Standard Committee (LSC) election result

The winners of the 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Travis Cobbs Mike Heidemann William Howard Philippe Hurbain Orion Pobursky Congratulations to the new LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

  LSculpt update - Mac version available!

Jim Devona has kindly compiled LSculpt for Macintosh. It's a universal build, so it should work on Intel and PPC computers. I've also added a little more text to the HELP file and fixed a couple bugs. LSculpt is available at (URL) Here are a couple (...) (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact