 Announcements / 3676 (-5)
  The Tabletown Army is complete!

After two weeks of frantic building, here we are: 1) Troops: (URL) Small Arms: (URL) Vigil Class Amphibious Supply Truck: (URL) Venom Class Battlefield Superiority Helicopter: (URL) list of my MOCs here (the others have been posted already): (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 2-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org's November 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Technic Power Functions XL Motor Complete Shortcut by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM – Most Desired (...) (17 years ago, 1-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BrickBuildr Hits its 90th Member

BrickBuildr is (URL) 90 users> strong, with (URL) 78 LEGO related groups>, consisting of (URL) 26392 photos>, tagged with (URL) 5061 tags>. Any body want to design a logo for the web-site? I can pay in LEGO. :) --Mike. (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Reasonably Clever December Challenge: Holiday Transfomers

Hello all - We just finished up our last contest ((URL) Mars Re-Mission>) at (URL) Reasonably Clever>, but we wanted to squeeze in one more challenge for 2007. To that end, I'd like to announce the (URL) Holiday Transformation Challenge> (URL) Your (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Sentinel Class Recon'/Utility Vehicle (RUV).

OK, so I couldn't help myself - here is the Sentinel Class Recon'/Utility Vehicle (RUV), based loosely on a Jeep, its purpose is to scout enemy territory, act as a patrol vehicle and as a general runaround. (URL) Sentinel is lightly armoured and can (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact