 Announcements / 3667
  Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

Hello all! It has been a very long time- I’m very happy to be back!! Here’s my latest- Zoo In a Box- take it with you wherever you may go! (2 URLs) Let me know what you all think! Cheers- Megan (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

Hi Megan, I already admired these cute little MOCs on Legoworld. It's a very great idea having this "Polly Pocket" in Lego. Regards, Barbara (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

(...) Very nifty idea, and goes well with the other great looking models in your gallery :) Thanks for sharing. (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)