 Announcements / 3656 (-20)
  Four-stroke pneumatic pump

Here is my last creation, a four-stroke pneumatic compressor. (URL) only special parts are the small pumps and the crankshaft pieces. This compressor can also be build up partly. I mean you can use one or two pumps instead of four. Depending on the (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce) !

  News from California

LEGOLAND California is closed today due to the fires in Southern California. Interstate 5 and the associated railroad tracks from Oceanside to San Clemente were shut down at 02:00 this morning, cutting off access to the park from north of San Diego. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Building block cake recipe from Betty Crocker

Want to bake a Lego-style cake? I just found this online: (URL) it's safe to eat Lego :) Roy (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Weren't we all expecting this??

In someways I knew this would happen and I have been expecting this day. Hopefully, it means the downfall of MegaBloks forever! (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.ulug)

  Updates to Sticker Generater

(URL) Thanks to everyone who provided constructive input on my Sticker Generator Software. The following improvements / changes have been made: More keyboard-user friendly Ignore White Color is more accurate Ingore Black Color is more accurate (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

I can't say that I'm terribly upset and that I didn't see this coming. Now that BrickJournal can have real subscribers, the magazine can continue to grow with more advertising. I do hope that the advertising will be cheaper for LEGO based (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open

The 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee[1] election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here: (URL) LDraw organization members may vote and you may vote for up to five (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

  BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(URL) BrickJournal 9 is now available for downloading through its (URL) TwoMorrows.> It's 148 pages of reports and instructions, with event reports of 1000steine-Land, Brickworld, and LEGOFest. There's also interviews with a couple of Star Wars (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Brickfair is official....

This was posted in the WAMALUG and WAMAltc yahoogroups earlier today: BrickFair 2008 is official. Plans have been in the works to bring the LEGO festival back to the Washington DC area. As of today it is official. Next summer's event is once again (...) (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) closing tomorrow

Hi folks, as outlined here: (URL) will close tomorrow, at 11:59 PM GMT on 14 October 2007 and elections will start October 17. Only those candidates that have been nominated and have accepted as outlined (or volunteer), will be eligible for (...) (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Surprise! ULUG will be attending the Train Show in Idaho Falls, Idaho

To all, ULUG received a lated and surprising invitation to attend a train show in Idaho Falls, Idaho over the weekend. So Reed, David and I will be traveling to Idaho today to set-up. If you are in the area or attending BYU-Idaho, stop by and say (...) (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  NXT Power Programming

I’d like to officially announce that Variant Press will soon publish my new book, NXT Power Programming. It should be available November 7th. You can pre-order it now at Amazon.com or Variant Press. I hope everyone who purchases a copy of NXT Power (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt) !

  Simpsons

The beginning of today’s Simpsons was a LEGO scene. Mike (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) closing in a week

Hi folks, we are half way down with the nominations. As outlined here: (URL) will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 14 October 2007 and elections will start October 17. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, and have accepted as (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Power Functions presentation

I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions system, including: # Overview of Power Functions range # Description of working # Comparison with older 9V mini-motors # LDraw and LeoCAD part files (URL) motors comparison (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains) !!

  New Contest: Mars ReMission

Winners were recently announced for the (URL) TRON Building challenge>, which means it's time to kick off another building contest over at (URL) Reasonably Clever.> This time around, the quest is to rebuild the 7695 Astro Fighter kit into something (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

I proxy this on behalf of Sergio Reano, who for some technical reasons is not able to post to LUGNET. Please post here your comments but cc: also to Sergio via mail. Hi everybody, my name is Sergio Reano and I'm a programmer and Lego fun from Italy. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd) !!

  The Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2007

The Dirty Brickster is coming to BrickCon 2007. As seen in the event schedule, (URL) Dirty Brickster will be Saturday night at 9:30. If you've done it before: worth $10+ to an AFOL. No junk. Please wrap ahead of time. If you've never before (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007!

Hello fellow LEGO Fans! Please join us for the: Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007! ==== PNC Arts Center - Holmdel, New Jersey. EXIT 116 on the Garden State Parkway. FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE (4 URLs) October 6th - 11am to (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  The Future of Trains

I'm posting this on behalf of Richard Stollery, head of LEGO Community Development: LEGO 9V Train Communication Billund, Oct. 1st ’07 Dear all, Many of you are aware of the on-going discussions on the 9V train system. We would like to thank you all (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact