 Announcements / 3656 (-10)
  Four-stroke pneumatic pump

Here is my last creation, a four-stroke pneumatic compressor. (URL) only special parts are the small pumps and the crankshaft pieces. This compressor can also be build up partly. I mean you can use one or two pumps instead of four. Depending on the (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce) !

  News from California

LEGOLAND California is closed today due to the fires in Southern California. Interstate 5 and the associated railroad tracks from Oceanside to San Clemente were shut down at 02:00 this morning, cutting off access to the park from north of San Diego. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Building block cake recipe from Betty Crocker

Want to bake a Lego-style cake? I just found this online: (URL) it's safe to eat Lego :) Roy (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Weren't we all expecting this??

In someways I knew this would happen and I have been expecting this day. Hopefully, it means the downfall of MegaBloks forever! (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.ulug)

  Updates to Sticker Generater

(URL) Thanks to everyone who provided constructive input on my Sticker Generator Software. The following improvements / changes have been made: More keyboard-user friendly Ignore White Color is more accurate Ingore Black Color is more accurate (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

I can't say that I'm terribly upset and that I didn't see this coming. Now that BrickJournal can have real subscribers, the magazine can continue to grow with more advertising. I do hope that the advertising will be cheaper for LEGO based (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open

The 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee[1] election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here: (URL) LDraw organization members may vote and you may vote for up to five (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

  BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(URL) BrickJournal 9 is now available for downloading through its (URL) TwoMorrows.> It's 148 pages of reports and instructions, with event reports of 1000steine-Land, Brickworld, and LEGOFest. There's also interviews with a couple of Star Wars (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Brickfair is official....

This was posted in the WAMALUG and WAMAltc yahoogroups earlier today: BrickFair 2008 is official. Plans have been in the works to bring the LEGO festival back to the Washington DC area. As of today it is official. Next summer's event is once again (...) (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) closing tomorrow

Hi folks, as outlined here: (URL) will close tomorrow, at 11:59 PM GMT on 14 October 2007 and elections will start October 17. Only those candidates that have been nominated and have accepted as outlined (or volunteer), will be eligible for (...) (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact