 Announcements / 3646 (-10)
  Surprise! ULUG will be attending the Train Show in Idaho Falls, Idaho

To all, ULUG received a lated and surprising invitation to attend a train show in Idaho Falls, Idaho over the weekend. So Reed, David and I will be traveling to Idaho today to set-up. If you are in the area or attending BYU-Idaho, stop by and say (...) (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  NXT Power Programming

I’d like to officially announce that Variant Press will soon publish my new book, NXT Power Programming. It should be available November 7th. You can pre-order it now at Amazon.com or Variant Press. I hope everyone who purchases a copy of NXT Power (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt) !

  Simpsons

The beginning of today’s Simpsons was a LEGO scene. Mike (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) closing in a week

Hi folks, we are half way down with the nominations. As outlined here: (URL) will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 14 October 2007 and elections will start October 17. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, and have accepted as (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Power Functions presentation

I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions system, including: # Overview of Power Functions range # Description of working # Comparison with older 9V mini-motors # LDraw and LeoCAD part files (URL) motors comparison (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains) !!

  New Contest: Mars ReMission

Winners were recently announced for the (URL) TRON Building challenge>, which means it's time to kick off another building contest over at (URL) Reasonably Clever.> This time around, the quest is to rebuild the 7695 Astro Fighter kit into something (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

I proxy this on behalf of Sergio Reano, who for some technical reasons is not able to post to LUGNET. Please post here your comments but cc: also to Sergio via mail. Hi everybody, my name is Sergio Reano and I'm a programmer and Lego fun from Italy. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd) !!

  The Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2007

The Dirty Brickster is coming to BrickCon 2007. As seen in the event schedule, (URL) Dirty Brickster will be Saturday night at 9:30. If you've done it before: worth $10+ to an AFOL. No junk. Please wrap ahead of time. If you've never before (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007!

Hello fellow LEGO Fans! Please join us for the: Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007! ==== PNC Arts Center - Holmdel, New Jersey. EXIT 116 on the Garden State Parkway. FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE (4 URLs) October 6th - 11am to (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  The Future of Trains

I'm posting this on behalf of Richard Stollery, head of LEGO Community Development: LEGO 9V Train Communication Billund, Oct. 1st ’07 Dear all, Many of you are aware of the on-going discussions on the 9V train system. We would like to thank you all (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact