 Announcements / 3641 (-10)
  New Contest: Mars ReMission

Winners were recently announced for the (URL) TRON Building challenge>, which means it's time to kick off another building contest over at (URL) Reasonably Clever.> This time around, the quest is to rebuild the 7695 Astro Fighter kit into something (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

I proxy this on behalf of Sergio Reano, who for some technical reasons is not able to post to LUGNET. Please post here your comments but cc: also to Sergio via mail. Hi everybody, my name is Sergio Reano and I'm a programmer and Lego fun from Italy. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd) !!

  The Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2007

The Dirty Brickster is coming to BrickCon 2007. As seen in the event schedule, (URL) Dirty Brickster will be Saturday night at 9:30. If you've done it before: worth $10+ to an AFOL. No junk. Please wrap ahead of time. If you've never before (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007!

Hello fellow LEGO Fans! Please join us for the: Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007! ==== PNC Arts Center - Holmdel, New Jersey. EXIT 116 on the Garden State Parkway. FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE (4 URLs) October 6th - 11am to (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  The Future of Trains

I'm posting this on behalf of Richard Stollery, head of LEGO Community Development: LEGO 9V Train Communication Billund, Oct. 1st ’07 Dear all, Many of you are aware of the on-going discussions on the 9V train system. We would like to thank you all (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce) !!

  RailBricks Issue 1

On behalf of Jeramy Spurgeon, Greetings all! I'm proud to announce the release of the premiere issue of RailBricks! (URL) RailBricks is a dedicated LEGO® Train Hobby Magazine similar to Model Railroader. Each issue will strive to advance the LEGO® (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Call for Nominations: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)

It has been more than a year since the last election of the LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC). Nominations are now open. All nominations must be received and recorded by October 14. Elections will be held from October 17 ‘til October 31. The (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

  Voting for "Model Of The Month" is now open

Hi folks, we've a new round of models and parts in our MOTM contest. Have a look at: (URL) cast your vote! Willy Tschager LDraw Administration Team (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD70MAC in CSX trim

(URL) I don't think it is quite as good as my SD80 Norfolk Southern, but please take a look at the rest of the pictures here: (URL) Thanks for looking, Scott (17 years ago, 28-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Vignette - A Hard Day's Fight - INTERACTIVE!

Sir Taindeath was weary after the day's battle - no matter how many evil skeletons he killed, there always seemed to be more. As the sun began to set he wondered if he would live to see the next day... (URL) now for the interactive part - YOU get to (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact