 Announcements / 3631 (-5)
  Torture Chamber - a Castle Vignette

Knocked unconscious during the attack on his patrol, the warrior awakes to find himself chained upside down in the deepest darkest part of the evil Wizard's castle. A fire spits and sizzles only inches from his face, and from the corner gloom, a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  2006/2007 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Summary

The annual summary of the activities of the outgoing 2006/2007 LDraw.org Standards Committee can be found at: (URL) Howard On behalf of the LDraw Standards Committee (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw File Format 1.0 specification ratified by the LSC

The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has ratified the LDraw File Format 1.0 specification. Please see here for the new specification - (URL) old 0.27 specification is still available here - (URL) LDraw web team is currently in the process of changing (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback

(URL) My name is Ben Ellermann and I am a huge LEGO Castle fan! This article will tell you how several lifelong Castle builders and I contributed to the new castle line. I first joined the LEGO Ambassadors in Spring 2006. Soon I found out that a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM and Rachal closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM contest: (URL) currently have three entries for the MOTM, many for the POTM and none for the SOTM. We will now only run these contests if there are a minimum of five entries and it is unlikely (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact