 Announcements / 3628
  Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback

(URL) My name is Ben Ellermann and I am a huge LEGO Castle fan! This article will tell you how several lifelong Castle builders and I contributed to the new castle line. I first joined the LEGO Ambassadors in Spring 2006. Soon I found out that a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback

Nice to hear about fan involvement with the new Castle sets. Now all they need to do is to have fan involvement with "space" (or non-starwars sci-fi or whatever LEGO are calling it) and then maybe we will get proper Space sets instead of "Mars (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback

(...) Please try actually reading Ben's article first. (URL) you think Mark Sandlin spent a week in Denmark to build Castle sets? TWS Garrison (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback

(...) (URL) Enjary (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle Team: The New Role of Fan Feedback

(...) That article does explain why TLC is reluctant to build "Space" as such (too close to star wars). (17 years ago, 24-Sep-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)