 Announcements / 36 (-5)
  The Maniacs' Realm

Hi all, I just made a club for fellow maniacs to chat on in Yahoo. It is members only, so follow the directions when you get there to join. I hope it is useful for making group chats that everyone can participate in, not just the people on AOL like (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Hello

(...) Doubtful, I'm glad to say. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Hello

(...) Hmm. Time will tell. Also, LUGnet is not on Usenet, so unless you find out about it, or use a seach engine, it is a bit more difficult to locate. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Hello

Um, testing the new new thingy here. I thought I really wouldn't like this place, but I do! I don't have to killfile and filter out all of the auctions to read the stuff I wanna hear. I kinda feel sorry for RTL though. The poor group's going to end (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LUGNET logo

I must agree with Thomas, I too, really like the LUGNET logo. Kudos to you, Todd and Suz. Thomas Main wrote in message <36193B12.B9883F13@a...te.edu>... (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact