 Announcements / 3581 (-5)
  A new community of mischeif and mayhem

You know how when you go to look at the list of rules for a community forum, and the last one is something dumb like "The most important rule is to have fun"? Man, that irks me. Nobody has to tell me to have fun, it sorta comes naturally to me. And (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people.adults) !!

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM/POTM contest: (URL) consider submitting your work. deadline is 27.07.2007. beside all this please don't forget about "RACHAL - The RAytraching CHALlange": (URL) the "Commemoration of the 10th (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Update news on BrickShelf.com

UPDATE NEWS on BrickShelf.com According to the mainpage of BRICKSHELF.com as if 9:25pm CST July 19, 2007 "Notice: Brickshelf will not be shutting down! We will be offering "featured" accounts for $5/month shortly. We have received hundreds of (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Indiana Jones in Brick Journal Blog

To restore a little humor, I found a photo of the new Indiana Jones figure complete with a new fedora. I found the photo on Brick Journal’s blog. I love the hat and I can’t wait to get my hands on the sets. And on another note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Joe (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Revitalizing or Replacing BrickShelf In Some Form

I have noticed on LUGNET that there are a number of sites that are being offered as alternatives to BrickShelf. My concern is the issue of the number of sites now competing to fill the void and splintering the community, rather than one major site (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact