 Announcements / 357
356  |  358
Subject:
Future Brick page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 07:21:16 GMT

hi all!
Just spent some time today making the page presentable...
please stop by and have a look-see!

http://minispy.tripod.com/index.html

I know that some of the links are not working yet,
but all the ones that are relevent to LUGNET are.

also, Todd Lehman, please note the new address
for Brickwars:
http://minispy.tripod.com/starwars/brickwars.html
I would really appreciate it if you could update your
link from the CSOTW as that is where almost all my
traffic comes from  :)

thanks again!
Joel Kuester