 Announcements / 3540
  My RACHAL Impossible - Hacked

Hi folks, I submitted my (URL) RACHAL - the Raytracing Challenge> entry "Hacked" to the "(URL)" Gallery at LDraw.org: (URL) More about the rendering process can be found (URL) here>. PLMKWYT. w. (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: My RACHAL Impossible - Hacked

(...) Hahahaha I love that reflection on his head. Did you replace the lead wall with a bitmap image of your desktop? Tim (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: My RACHAL Impossible - Hacked

(...) no, I replaced the monitor with a blue spot which maps the screenshot on the head ;-) basically it is the same trick I used for "(URL) Atmosphobic>". w. (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)