 Announcements / 3506 (-5)
  Tiny Truck

Hi all, Microscale is fun to do, but hard to make recognizable, with enough detail. This is my attempt of a microscale truck: (URL) Once updated you can see more pics (URL) here>. Cheers, Nate (17 years ago, 21-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Brickworld 2007 - Call for Mindstorms competitors

As part of Brickworld 2007 in Chicago, Jun 21-24, we are going to try to run at least four seperate Mindstorms events: *The ever-popular Sumo (4' ring, 2 lb limit, flipping strongly encouraged) *Line maze (find your way to the exit, as fast as (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics) !

  Brick Bash 2007 a Great Success!

Brick Bash 2007 a Great Success! Brick Bash is a public LEGO building exhibition and educational event held every March in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA (but keep an eye out for possible future geographic expansion). The purpose of Brick Bash is to (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Lego Solar Powered Helicopter

Just saw this online: (2 URLs) Lego Solar Powered Helicopter> from the Solar Energy Alliance. Is this an official Lego set? Anyone know anything about the motor? Roy (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickFest PDX 2007 Photos Are Up!

I've finally got all the photos up on BrickShelf- (URL) to viewers- there are about 400 photos in that folder but they are all screen friendly (800x533 or 400x600). The photos are arranged by date & time taken, not by theme. Enjoy, Adrian (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact