 Announcements / 3503
    Lego Solar Powered Helicopter —Roy Gal
   Just saw this online: (2 URLs) Lego Solar Powered Helicopter> from the Solar Energy Alliance. Is this an official Lego set? Anyone know anything about the motor? Roy (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Lego Solar Powered Helicopter —Dean Earley
   (...) I'm sorry to say that it looks to me like one of the many lego clones around :| Most of those parts certainly aren't standard lego. (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Solar Powered Helicopter —Rob Hendrix
   (...) I second that, but boy I wish that canopy was genuine... -Rob wwew.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.general)