 Announcements / 3476 (-5)
  BrickFest '07 Creative Badge Contest

(URL) BrickFest '07 Special Event ===...=== Creative Badge Contest Hi All, Yes, like every year before, we are having a creative badge decoration contest. It's all in good fun and the prize is nothing to speak of, BUT it is a blast to have a bunch (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Brickworld Announcement - Area Attractions and Food

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Do you have an NLSO (non-Lego significant other)? Do you have kids that need more to do than look at Lego over a warm summer weekend? Do you want to attend Brickworld, but are afraid you might be trapped at a hotel, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program

Based on questions posed in this newsgroup and elsewhere, here are a few questions for you - the LEGO Community: What do you think the LEGO Ambassador program is about? What should the LEGO Ambassador program be about? This is a chance for you to (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  txt2dat updated

My LDraw text generator, txt2dat has been updated. The new version can be found (URL) here>. Changes in this version: Upgraded to current library versions: - Triangle 1.6 - Freetype 2.3.2 (Require at least 2.1.9) Initial build support for Mac (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  TextWrangler LDraw Kit

I like (URL) LDraw DesignPad>. However, I do a lot of work in (URL) TextWrangler> on my Mac, so I thought it would be neat if it had more features for working with LDraw files. Towards that end, I've starting putting together an assemblage of (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact