 Announcements / 3471 (-5)
  10183 Hobby Train Review

I was one of 6 folks picked to review set 10183 pre-release. We were given permission to start posting our reviews today. Actually Brick Journal got an exclusive for the weekend but the rest of us are posting starting today. My review can be found (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  My RACHAL - Close Encounter

Hi folks, I submitted my (URL) RACHAL - the Raytracing Challenge> entry "Close Encounter (of the third kind)" to the (URL) 'Atmosphobic' Gallery> at LDraw.org: (URL) More about the rendering process can be found (URL). PLMKWYT. w. (18 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX) !

  Robot events at BrickFest™ 2007

There will be a number of interesting robotic activities at (URL) BrickFest™ 2007>, which is fast approaching. Don't forget, if you haven't registered yet but wish to attend, the preregistration deadline is March 15th. Here's a summary of the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

  BrickJournal 7 is OUT!

(URL) Issue 7: The Launch Issue Spotlights on two new LEGO sets coming out, including the Café Corner and the LEGO Hobby Train. Also articles and reviews and CheeseBots!  You can download Issue 7 here:  (URL) Full Torrent,> (URL) Full Torrent (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

  call for Train / Town / City MOCs for Brickfest

Bring your Town / City / Train MOCs to Brickfest this year and tell me what they are! We have LOTS of space this year at Brickfest, so feel free to bring any of your creations that will fit into a town / train layout. Please drop me an email with (...) (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact