 Announcements / 3467
    call for Train / Town / City MOCs for Brickfest —Jeff Pelletier
   Bring your Town / City / Train MOCs to Brickfest this year and tell me what they are! We have LOTS of space this year at Brickfest, so feel free to bring any of your creations that will fit into a town / train layout. Please drop me an email with (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!