 Announcements / 3433
3432  |  3434
Subject:
Freebie for LEGO Set/Parts Collectors Guide CD Owners (and orders)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:21:51 GMT

Some of the folks who have ordered my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors
Guide, the 1,265 page CD.... have asked if they could have the "freebie"
historic LEGO photo collection of Billund LEGO pictures, including the 1985 LEGO
Architectural Exhibition, 50's, 60's and 70's Retailer catalogs, and lots of
other historic LEGO photos!

This was available to folks who preordered the LEGO CD back in October thru
early December as a separate free CD.

If you have purchased, or are purchasing the LEGO CD, and you wish to get a free
copy of the 92 pictures EMAILed to you (about 35MB total), please send me an
EMAIL from wherever you wish it to be sent... and put "EMAIL CD Pictures" into
the title.  I will be sending out group EMAILs at about 3MB each, starting next
week.

Don't worry about the spam blocker if you are using a different EMAIL address as
from when you originally ordered the LEGO CD.

The free 92 pictures include some that I could not legally use in the LEGO CD
itself (as part of a "for sale" CD).
________________________

Also, for those of you who have not heard of, or are interested in the
Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide CD, please check here, where you can
download free chapters, including the 1949-80 LEGO Timeline, a chapter on
Homemaker Sets, and a chapter on Lego Printed/Painted Elements and Stickers:

http://www.geminisystems.net/lego/

Just ask anyone who has received my CD if it is worth the $26.95 cost (plus
shipping) for a 1,265 page document with 45 chapters... 550 pages of LEGO sets,
350 pages of LEGO parts, and a 380 page LEGO Insurance Price List, with over
4,000 dollar amounts for LEGO set prices.  The CD also has over 1,700 pictures
of nearly every old LEGO set and many very rare old LEGO parts!

If you wish to order the CD and get the free EMAIL pictures, drop me an EMAIL
and I will give you a special shipping rate, and that way I'll also get your
EMAIL address for the freebie EMAILed historic photos.

Thanks,
Gary Istok