 Announcements / 3431 (-5)
  BrickFest™ 2007: Wacky Race

(URL) Portland, Oregon, USA March 30th - April 1st 2007 The Wacky Race is coming to BrickFest™ 2007! This will be the 4th year that competitors have built and crashed their crazy and wacky racers here in the Pacific Northwest and a first for (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

  6-foot-tall freestanding Chase logo

Hi again, everybody: I'm happy to announce I've just completed my largest sculpture ever. It's, unfortunately, a very plain (boxy) shape, but it was a fun (and blistering) challenge to build nonetheless. (URL) JPMorgan Chase asked me to build this (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  The Unofficial LEGO Advanced Building Techniques Guide

Hi, (URL) "Télécharger document" , pdf document - 1,7Mb ) Well, almost everything is said in the document introduction. Since I've discovered the community 4 years ago, I feel the need for a compilation of building techniques. More recently, reading (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.schleim) !!

  10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™

Hey all, The community team would like to present the new Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon. I'm excited to show this off to you all. Below is the official announcement for the set as well as some links to images. I hope you're all as excited (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

  Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

RED Development, city and state officials held an open house today to present the LEGOLAND project and answer questions. I had the chance to drop by the presentation on the way home from work today. I did not have time to stay for the presentation, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact