 Announcements / 3381 (-5)
  A Colored Merry Christmas

(URL) I wish you a Merry Christmas. Special thanks to BS user Maskatron for sharing Santa's sculpture building instructions. Didier Enjary (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  The Brothers Brick has a new home!

Hey All, In order to serve you better, the Brothers Brick (TBB) has moved to its own domain: (URL) most of you already know, TBB is a Lego blog showcasing the finest MOCs from all themes, communities, and genres. All MOCs are posted and reviewed by (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general) !

  New homepage for LUGNET part 4

Hi all, please see former discussion here: (URL) Thanks to all who were contributing ideas and suggestions. So here is -without much fuss- the 6th draft of a new homepage: (URL) Known bugs: Upper header section isn't displayed correctly in some (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !

  LEGO CD Mailings....

Hi folks, The LEGO CD's are 2/3 mailed out. I got sidelined with a nasty sinus infections (taking antibiotics), and that slowed me down. The ZMAX (antibiotic) makes me soooo tired. zzz...zzz When the first person gets their LEGO CD, please post (to (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce) !

  Michiana-LTC to display at the RMRC Show - Saturday, January 6

To all, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming RMRC Show on Saturday, January 6. Event Details: 10:00AM - 3:30PM CST Address: Home School Building Gym 5625 Burlingame Ave Wyoming, MI 49509 Admission: Adults: $4 12 & (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact