 Announcements / 3366 (-5)
  Eric Harshbarger is interviewed

Though my LEGO career has slowed significantly in these past years, someone still found it worth their time to interview me for their "podcast". Currently the top of this webpage: (URL) that the interview was done a month ago, I, at least, enjoyed (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation

Hello Train Heads! I will be heading up the train layout coordination for BrickWorld 2007. I'd like to send a call-out for participation from both clubs and individuals in this display. I understand that this event falls close to the ILTCO NMRA (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickFest PDX '07 Pre-Registration

(3 URLs) BrickFest™ PDX '07 Pre-Registration is now available via the website.> Where: Portland, OR When: March 30th - April 1st 2007 What: An AFOL CONVENTION - for the fans, by the fans, because of the fans! Come join us for the fun at BrickFest (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Tis The Season-The Gift

(...) < (...) Hello Again :) There has been some requests to see more of 'Gift' so I've got some studio shots-and a .gif showing the TRANSFORM process. (2 URLs) Let me know what you think! Happy Building!! Megan (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  New TCLTC Web Site: LUGNET!

The new home of the TCLTC is....LUGNET! That's right; we've pointed our (URL) www.tcltc.org> domain to (URL) our LUGNET NG page> and are using it for our web site. I have seen other LTCs simply provide a link on their NG page to their web site (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact