 Announcements / 3361 (-5)
  Call for BrickFest Event Graphic

The organizers of BrickFest™ PDX '07 invite the designers and artists of the community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest PDX '07 Event Graphic. The selected graphic may be used on items such as event T-shirts, train (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Tis The Season-The Gift

Hi all! Well it’s that time of year- The temperature drops-days get shorter-the stores are a madhouse, and internet gets jammed up with shoppers… Yup The Holidays are here! I guess since my birthday’s coming up next week I’ve got presents on the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Not really an announcement, but more of a group question

Ebay and Bricklink are good, but here is a question for you to think about. Who really is selling lego sets? Have you ever bought a set and the person had no clue what bricks should be in the set? I have never sold anything on ebay or bricklink, but (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce)

  New homepage for LUGNET part 2

Hi all, References: (2 URLs) I'm pleased to announce a first draft for the new LUGNET homepage. Before visiting the site, please note the following: 1) The site is formatted using CSS. It means, the final page could look totally different than this (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !!

  CROCZILLA

Hey fellow builders! Here's my latest, CROCZILLA-had to share him with you all- (URL) There's more to him then meets the eye!! Click the link bellow and see ;) (URL) Oddly not one bit of Technic used to build him, a first for me. Please let me know (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact