 Announcements / 3359
    Not really an announcement, but more of a group question —Larry Lesser
   Ebay and Bricklink are good, but here is a question for you to think about. Who really is selling lego sets? Have you ever bought a set and the person had no clue what bricks should be in the set? I have never sold anything on ebay or bricklink, but (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Not really an announcement, but more of a group question —Chris Phillips
   (...) When it comes to eBay, the golden rule has always been "buyer beware." You can often tell from an auction listing how LEGO-oriented the seller is, but in my experience most people selling LEGO on eBay are unloading their kids' old collections (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)