 Announcements / 3328
    The SEA TRAGON —Megan Rothrock
   Hello all! Announcing my 2nd TRAGON- The SEA TRAGON!! Lurking deep under the ocean-guarding his treasure- Treasure hunters-BEWARE-The Sea Tragon is watching and waiting… (2 URLs) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Long Live The Brick! Megan (18 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

        Re: The SEA TRAGON —Khan Pendergrass
     (...) oh hes so cute! Is that anntena thingy on top of his head used to lure unsuspecting divers? khan (18 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The SEA TRAGON —Megan Rothrock
     (...) yes-that and his shiney treasure! (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The SEA TRAGON —Nathan Todd
   Once again yor sheer creativity shines through this MOC. I pcture it in a large aquazone display, somewhere no train has gone before ; ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)