 Announcements / 3316 (-5)
  GtwLUG at Archon

(...) Here is the link to the photos for this event: (URL) you enjoy... Don (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce)

  My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

Hello Lugnet, My name is Molly Friedrich. I was a regular poster a few years ago under my old name, although things have changed a lot for me and I needed some time to process everything. Some may have considered me an innovator in the space and (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  *** Correction: LDView Version 3.1 Released ***

My (URL) previous post>, apparently re-announcing LDView 3.1 Beta 1, had an incorrect subject line. The subject line should have announced the release of LDView 3.1. I apologize for the confusion. --Travis Cobbs (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  *** LDView Version 3.1 Beta 1 Released ***

LDView 3.1 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here: (URL) While this is only a point release, there are some significant new features. Some highlights are: Automated download and installation of the LDraw parts library. (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Display at Archon

This coming weekend James Seibert (with me as assisting) is doing ESPG (the Pirate game with LEGO ships) at the Sci-Fi Con known as Archon in Collinsville, Illinois. GtwLUG is also doing a LEGO Star Wars Display as well as a small Train layout. To (...) (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact